The Jules R. Sauer Reserve Gem Selection
Precious Stones are, by definition, rare products of nature that have been appreciated in jewelry since ancient times.
The concept of collecting the finer qualities of gemstones has been an old tradition, not only by the Royalty and the Church, but also by families worldwide as a wise vision on diversifying wealth.
The allocation of 1 to 5 % of a person’s overall wealth on a portfolio of fine gems should represent a conservative investment strategy.
Some of the main advantages to possess a gem collection are listed below.
• The beauty, rarity and uniqueness inherent of every fine gemstone.
• The enjoyment to wear them in jewelry.
• An extremely elegant and powerful symbol of status.
• The smallest available commodity with high concentration of value.
• The most portable asset with the best ratio of value X size.
• Worldwide appreciation and recognition of value.
• The appreciation of their value over the years as demand increases and supply of finer qualities depends on the most traditional mines that have a finite life span. The concept of "a one-time harvest" is the assurance for the increase of value over the decades.
• The versatility and simplicity within someone’s will on evaluating, dividing and transporting the gem portfolio.
Amsterdam Sauer was born "A Gemstone House". For several decades, we have maintained a strategic reserve of fine gemstones, not necessarily for immediate use in jewelry but for assuring an everlasting investment of our portfolio to be able to offer, on special conditions, to our selected clientele. Every new important gem we acquire meeting our established requirements for quality are then, included in "The JRS Reserve Gem Collection".
Through the advice of the Amsterdam Sauer expert consultants, we invite you to participate in this exclusive Club of Gem Collectors.
Click here to see the Collection